<VV> a unique corvair photo

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 00:48:56 EST 2009

I really like the "carb opening blocker balls" in the next picture.

Ned

In a message dated 12/11/2009 2:21:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ravensong13 at verizon.net writes:

I just  ran accross this pic on my hard drive.  Its from about 4 years ago
when  my ex-girlfriend had a deer run out in front of her.  She panicked and
 locked the brakes on the wet road.... and wound up in a big  bush....

Interesting to note, the car (which I expected to be a wreck)  came out
with only a few scratches in the clearcoat and a bent lower A-arm on  the right
front....   had it back on the road in two  days.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=corv
airinbush.jpg

Ray  Rodriguez III
Click to see my car and myself>>>