<VV> Which paint gloss (black) on LM interior metal panels?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Dec 12 02:48:13 EST 2009

The equivalent '69 info to the '66 info on my web site can be in the Clark's
reprint of Chevy Service News items pertaining to the Corvair. The
collection you need is the '65-9 one. It's well worth owning this collection
of reprints--lots of stuff is in there that's not in the shop manual, and/or
more explanation about why certain things changed in the shop manual from
year to year.

--Kent