<VV> LM power top questions

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sat Dec 12 19:08:33 EST 2009

Converting my '65 Corsa to a power top, the PO started the process and
now I have all the parts to complete it.  First I need to know where is
the stock switch located (I know the bottom edge of the dash) Which side
of the steering column and how far from the column, would be great.

Second is I need to know where to drill the 1" hole for the wiring loom
plug to pass into the Convertible top well.  The assembly manual shows
vague locations, but I would like to get as close as possible.  An exact
measurement on the hole size would be very helpful.

tkalp
wichita, ks