<VV> '65 4-door for sale in Palm Springs

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 16:35:55 EST 2009

A friend in Palm Springs saw this on Craigslist and passed it on to  me.  I
know nothing about the car.  BTW, the seller says he doesn't  want to deal
with anyone outside of CA.  Whatever.

~Bill Stanley

1965 Chevy Corvair Monza
Date: 2009-12-06, 11:30AM
Classic all o.g. 1965 Chevy corvair Monza for sale. Four dr., six cyl. ,
automatic. 43k non o.g. miles. Seafoam Grn. ext, blk int.. Runs good, breaks
good. Call (760) 406-3228. Sorry not accepting calls or inquiries outside
of  California. Thanks.

    *   Location: Palm Springs,Ca
    *   it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial  interests
Original URL: _http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/1497694218.html_
(http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/1497694218.html)