<VV> Temp/Pressure light problem.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 14 19:32:18 EST 2009

As Matt posted, there's always power to the bulb, the light comes on
by one of the engine switches grounding the other side of the bulb.
Try disconnecting the wire and jumpering it to ground, the light
should come on. If it doesn't, then most likely there's a bad
connector in the harness, just trace the wire forward and jump to
ground until the light comes on.  Once you do, it's in that section of
wiring.

--Bryan