<VV> 66 Four Door for sale

David Foster NeighborDave at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 14 20:23:47 EST 2009

Went to look at the car today. Rust lower front fenders, and lower front
windshield. looks like it needs complete restoration of everything.interior
piled hi with extra parts. it is 4-door automatic w/AC No fan belt. Mark
said they started it. using plastic can for gas rear tires flat.He said they
would as around $2500.
The car looks as if it was stored outside with no cover for some time. This
car will need alot of work to be driven.
Contact: Our Lady of The Wayside, Mark Tolar  800-368-6262 or 216-265-7884
Car is in the back garage and not on the floor yet .

Since I have a 63 Spyder ..........They also have a 63 Spyder for sale. Very
solid complete car. Asking $3595.  Looks like it is ready to be restored!!!

Dave Foster
63 Spyder
Westlake, OH