<VV> WHAT IS THAT?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 14:05:26 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/11/2009 11:20:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

A desert  air package on an FC!  I'd like to see pictures of THAT!

I've seen  Oil Bath Air Cleaners, but never the desert air filter set up.
How does  that work?

Regards,
Joel

Joel, Mark and others,

The FC uses the same oil bath filter as my '65 Corsa, mounted to the
driver's side head with a rubber radiator hose running to the air cleaner cross
duct which has a round piece of steel tubing welded in to accept the hose
from  the oil bath filter.  I'll pull them out over the holiday, take some
photos  and post them.

Bob