<VV> The Rising Price of Corvairs

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 12 14:07:38 EST 2009

I might take the cake in this group as far as price paid. In February I purchased from Eric Starkey 1969 Monza Convert. #2891. This car had 21,000 original miles and is a very good example of a survivor. It is a very clean original well optioned car. Many of you saw this car in Jax last summer as I drove it across country to attend the national convention and join the '69 group celebrating the 40th anniversary. I paid between 10 and 20K for this car. Now how about the money people have put into their cars? I'm talking about the beautiful restorations that don't get to see the highways as they sit in trailers. Anyone care to comment?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado