<VV> The Rising Price of Corvairs

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sat Dec 12 14:25:22 EST 2009

Sure, I'll comment. I'm putting big bucks into a 1965 coupe.  It's a
nuts and bolts restoration from top to bottom.  *Everything* new,
refurbished, or rebuilt.  Every fastener replaced.  Show quality paint
and bodywork.  Performance build of a 140 crate engine with 10,000
miles.  Etc.

This car will NOT sit in a trailer and WILL see the highways and byways
of the USA (assuming I finish it before I die).

Dave Keillor