<VV> Membership question -- 100% vs Not.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 15 18:54:53 EST 2009

Roughly half the chapters (maybe more?) saying goodbye to CORSA.

Don't get me wrong.  It is not something that I would want to see happen.
But, that is why I cannot support the requirement.  If I thought that I had
the answer to how to get the non-CORSA chapter members to join up, I'd have
already said so.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110