<VV> Membership question -- 100% vs Not.

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 19:10:12 EST 2009

Are you saying that half of the local chapters across the country are not
members in CORSA?

If so, and they leave, what is CORSA losing, since there isn't presently a
membership income from each of these groups?

Do these individuals or chapters support CORSA in any other ways that
contribute to CORSA's financial longevity, since that's the most critical
element in this discussion?

Just asking, since I really haven't been aware of the distinction until now,
having only recently re-joined in '07.

Mel