<VV> Membership question -- 100% vs Not.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 15 19:31:02 EST 2009

I'm saying that most (meaning more than 50%) of the local chapters have
members who are not CORSA members (and never will be for reasons of their
own) and that many of those locals would side with their (life-long?)
friends and decide to cede (right word?) from the national club.  Hell, if
there were enough locals going that way, they just might decide to form a
new CORSA - Coalition Of Rejected Society Association locals or some such.

Just be careful what you ask for because what you think you see is not
always what you get.

BTW - My CORSA dues are paid to May, 2011.  There have been at least 2,
maybe 3 instances over the years where I've paid someone else's dues so that
they could legitimately attend a national convention.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140