<VV> non CORSA filing fees

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 01:59:30 EST 2009

I reiterate... Did CORSA send an invoice?  If they did, we paid it.  Does
your insurance company send an invoice?  When it comes, you pay it (or look
for quotes elsewhere?).  CORSA is a monopoly - don't bother looking around.

Again... don't get me wrong.  I'm a paid up member, love the mag, know the
guys who put it together, know the other (well most anyway) benes provided
by CORSA, go to (drive to) every convention within one day distance, and
only meet great folks at the local and the national level!

Happy to be a member and likely always will be - so long as I last.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140