<VV> Chapter Reports & Filing Fees

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Dec 16 14:26:50 EST 2009

Sorry Hank, you're wrong here.  The Secretary has nothing to do with the Chapter Reports or the filing fees.   M & P according to their contract is supposed to do it.
Here is the mosty recent history of the Chapter Reports:
2007 - Harry admitedly states he forgot to send the Chapter Reports out.  So none were done in 2007.
2008 Harry wanted to try the Chapter Reports via web based.  I missed the announcement in the Communique and so didn't 95% of the rest of the chapters.  I found doing it onlone not very user friendly and so didn't a lot of folks.  Hence not many were done.  THose Chapters that didn'y pay or even submit a report I challenge you to step up to the plate and pay now.  Even at $20 that's a lot of money just left on the table....
2009:  The Board asked to go back to the old way of sending a letter to each and every chapter asking to verify who the club officers were, who their members were and if they weren't 100% then submit a check for $50.  Harry said he and Mike do not have time to generate the tallies and wants to do it web based again.  Finally about September our Chapter received a letter from CORSA asking for the information.  You could do it web based or the old fashioned way.
Sarah
Note to all chaptere:  Please check the Communique and make sure the address you have listed for your club is accurate and checked on a regular basis.  I found earlier this year there are A LOT of bad addresses or the person checking the PO Box doesn't check on a regular basis.  If you need to change the address, let Harry or Mike know.

Sloppy procedures!!!  M&P don't make them.  If the Board Secretaries had sent M&P a list
of clubs to invoice, I'm sure that they would have done so.

Got to wonder how many dollars have not been collected from the chapters who so
righteously defend their non-CORSA members.   Maybe some of those Non-CORSA members were
chapter officers who decided not to send in the non-compliance fee.

Hank