<VV> non CORSA filing fees

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 16:55:52 EST 2009

Bill,  I don't see where that wording requires 100%.  It makes reference to
the "Society Chapter Plan " and also to "an operating policy of the Society
called the Chapter Plan" - which appears to be the same thing.  What does it
say in the Chapter Plan about 100%?

The way I read this, is that the Chapter Plan is the guide since the by-laws
specifically refer to it as such.

I don't know what the geographic requirements are.  I suspect something to
prevent chapters from overlapping and "competing" with one another?

Later, JR