<VV> non CORSA filing fees

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Dec 16 17:01:18 EST 2009

Bill--No argument here.
Sarah's dumping on M&P isn't in very good spirit either.  The BoD, of which Sarah was a member for many years, should be giving oversight to M&P.
Who tells M&P which chapters are 100% CORSA and which are not?

If M&P have dropped the ball on this, why has the board not acted in their advisory role?

Sarah and the BoD  shoudn't be passing the buck----if these fees have not been collected, the ultimate reponsibility lies with the Board, M&P being employed by them.  Seems their neglecting their role in oversight of this particular facet of M&P's contract, no?

Looks to me like the fees haven't been collected, and the Board has been caught flat-footed.  Takes little fortitude to pass the buck.

Hank