<VV> Membership Both Ways

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Wed Dec 16 20:41:26 EST 2009

This is a silly notion and one that will "drive" folks like me out of CORSA.
I am not going to join a club that meets several hours away from my home
solely to provide some club with a rationale for meeting their
responsibility to support the national organization.

I support the national club which supports the local clubs. I am, if you
will, a member at large, and a member of a special interest group within the
national organization.  I pay my annual dues to CORSA, don't put me in the
same classification as those who fail to support CORSA.

Ken
Quote:
Since there are CORSA members who live 100s (maybe even 1,000s) of miles
away from any local chapter and would likely never have the opportunity or
pleasure of attending a local meeting, it seems to me to be an unreasonable
requirement.  What chapter would you suggest for David Neale?
Later, JR
Close Quote

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org