<VV> Membership Both Ways

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Wed Dec 16 22:45:20 EST 2009

Not arrogant Hank. Looking out for the chapters. Fundraising is always a
staple but the dues are due when they are due so the chapter has a baseline
on what they have to work with for the year. Can't plan on speculation from
potential fundraising. Dues are the staple income for chapters as well as
CORSA.

Jason Cesana
1960 4 door 700
Bay State Corvair Club 2007