<VV> 1962 WIndow Trim Moulding

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:06:39 EST 2009

Another question for the experts.

As I disassemble my Corvair for body work and paint, I an about to start on
the front and rear window trim moulding. On another one of my cars, there
are trim clips that must be removed by a special tool, and this is
documented in the Fisher Body Manual. However for my Corvair, I do not have
a body manual and the assembly manual doesn't provide any specifics. So my
question si to how do I remove the front and rear window trim moulding, and
is the process similar to what I have done for other (newer) Chevy cars that
the body was made by Fisher.

Thanks
Ed Orbea