<VV> 1962 WIndow Trim Moulding

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Dec 17 00:32:27 EST 2009

1962 windshield and backlight trim is part of the window gasket. Well,
on the 4 door it is. The 2 door backlight (rear window to some of you)
has some of the window trim attached to the body with clips that require
removing screws/nuts under the headliner. I can't remember right now
which ones, maybe someone who has done it recently will speak up.

But on all earlies, the windshield trim is inserted into the rubber
gasket, and must not be removed while the glass is installed in the car.
It will be damaged. It is installed into the rubber and then the whole
assembly is attached to the car body. Same goes for the backlight of a 4
door early.

Frank DuVal