<VV> Membership Both Ways

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 22:11:13 EST 2009

Hank,
So let get this straight, Calling Non CORSA members of a local  club
Parasites, leeches and other names you have called them is one way to shame  them
into joining? CORSA is in big trouble and I don't see how your method of
attraction will entice people to join CORSA or any local club. I do agree we
need to do something to gain members. I just don't think your way will be
successful. This thing has been hashed over enough. It's time for the CORSA
BOD  to take action before it's too late. Time to shut the door on the good
ole boys  club.
Ron T

In a message dated 12/16/2009 9:02:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,