<VV> International conventions

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 22:42:53 EST 2009

Hey, our 2007 Detroit (Sterling Heights) CORSA convention was only 15
miles from Canada and if you went on the dinner cruise you saw Canada.
I think we should do a convention in Alaska or Hawaii!
Oh, by the way, if you do your chapter report online by adding your
non-CORSA member's names and addresses to the CORSA database there is no
filing fee.
The filing fee is to cover Harry's time to add all that stuff to the
computer manually.  Once you do the report online it gets easier every
year as your non-members are already listed on the CORSA database.
Clark Hartzel, DACC membership chairman