<VV> International conventions

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 17 00:57:03 EST 2009

Hi Clark,

I was going for the earliest one that I could remember that was billed as
"International".  Yes, I was at yours as well and it was GREAT.  Maybe there
was one before '06 that called itself international?  Don't know.

That is a twist I was not aware of on the chapter reports.  You sure it's
legit?

Later, JR