<VV> Bob's (typically different) viewpoint on 100%

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 23:09:02 EST 2009

Bob,

Have you been to Kansas? There's literally hundred of miles between
chapters. It is 500 miles from Wichita to Denver. According to your plan,  the
person living 250 miles away from the nearest local chapter must pay dues to
that chapter. Is this an argument for or against the 100% CORSA  requirement?

Ned

In a message dated 12/16/2009 5:08:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,