<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, techy guide?

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 13:32:16 EST 2009

Tim,

I've noted the unusual number of "unsubscribe" requests as well.

Unfortunately, the Board has been accused of "back door politics", being a
"good ole boys club", etc., and this is about the only forum that reaches
out to a broad base of members and non-members alike. We're trying to be as
transparent as possible and we're trying to get a feel for what people want
out of CORSA. Unfortunately, if there were a list created for CORSA
politics, with a few exceptions, the board members would likely be the only
subscribers. We would be back where we started and people would be accusing
us of not listening, playing politics, etc., etc., etc.

For what it's worth, I miss the technical discussions as much as anyone, but
I am learning a lot about what people want as well.

George Jones
Secretary, Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Eastern Division Director, CORSA
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom