<VV> Corrections, confession and Canada

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Thu Dec 17 18:13:08 EST 2009

Re: " Oh, and just FYI, Brent Fullard, the protagonist of "don't blame us
(Canada) for 9-11" is not listed in the 2009 CORSA Registry as a CORSA
member.  Hank,your turn."

At the risk of this coming off like someone with an "Inferiority complex",
(according to James Rice, a uniquely Canadian affliction), I would suggest
that James P. Rice get his facts straight, ONCE AGAIN.  I am a paid up
member of CORSA, having joined in October 2009 at the cost of US$49.00,
representing a $4.00 premium for Canadians.

Otherwise, why would I have begun receiving the Communique for each of
October, November, and December?

I am however still waiting to receive the complementary CORSA T Shirt that
was promised to new members who joined in 2009 or those who haven't been
members in the last three years. I was last a member in 2001.

Perhaps James Rice would like make amends for this obvious error about my
membership status, by tracking that missing T Shirt down for me.

You can send it via US Post to my home address that is on file at CORSA
world headquarters.

Failing that, a simple apology would suffice.

Thank you in advance.

Brent Fullard