<VV> MEMBERSHIP RECRUITING

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:46:27 EST 2009

I like that idea. I suggest just making up a CORSA poster (with some Corvair
eye candy) they can put up on their premises; it can't be all that expensive
for CORSA to make. Shoot, I'd be willing to chip into a separate fund
established to get them designed, printed & mailed. Also, think about other
places those could go ... I'd put one in/on/next to my car at any local
classic car show I attend or exhibit at.

It would be a smart business move for those shops that have a web presence
to promote CORSA with a link and perhaps a small electronic version of the
same poster. Many of those I've been on at least mention CORSA and/or
provide a link.Let's face it; CORSA and the shops are fishing in the same
water ... not competing, but complimenting each other's efforts.