<VV> Clear to Frank Re: Bob's (typically different) viewpoint on 100%

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 23:27:34 EST 2009

Clear as mud...

In a message dated 12/16/2009 11:25:27 P.M. Central Standard Time, FrankCB
writes:

Ned,
     So what Bob is saying is  that person has the "freedom" to choose
between paying dues to the chapter 250  miles away OR to the chapter 350 miles
away OR to the one 1000 miles  away.  Sounds perfectly clear to me.  NOT
LOGICAL, but  "clear".
     Frank  Burkhard

In a message dated 12/16/09 23:16:35 Eastern Standard Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

At 11:09 PM 12/16/2009, AeroNed at aol.com wrote:

>Have you  been to Kansas? There's literally hundred of miles between
>chapters.  It is 500 miles from Wichita to Denver. According to your
>plan,  the
>person living 250 miles away from the nearest local  chapter must pay dues
>that chapter.

No they mustn't.  They must pay dues to the chapter of their choosing.