<VV> pedia

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 00:06:23 EST 2009

"Technical Information
---------------------
The single biggest asset CORSA has available is the wealth of technical
information amassed by the membership. As the years go by, this information
becomes irreplaceable. But outside of the hardcopy manuals available for
sale (the Technical Guides), CORSA hasn't attempted to capture and organize
any of this technical detail."

You make a very good point, the technical material should be saved. You see fragments here and there, but a central depository should be a great asset to all Corvair people.
Right now you see people with a wealth of knowledge, but what happens to their knowledge when they are gone? I goes with them unless someone writes it down and saves it.
I see things said on VV & FastVairs that I know isn't 100% correct or simply down right wrong. Things that I thought were common knowledge, well maybe only common knowledge to some of the older guys.
Sounds like a great project for CORSA and all Corvair people.
Roy - Bayshore