<VV> Repair Shop Recruitment

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Fri Dec 18 07:35:27 EST 2009

Hey Tim,
My late husband, Curt Jones, owner of Waterless Wonders, did what he could to support CORSA.  Every new customer that came in the door was automatically signed up for CORSA.  He simply deducted the currect subscription amount from their first bill and sent the payment into to CORSA.
I like your idea.  We made up a nice poster and had sample Communiques around the shop.  This can be done very easily.
Sarah

 have been in 4 Corvair only repair shops in the last couple of years and have asked
them all why they don't have some sort of display advertising CORSA. I have met some of
their customers who did not even know CORSA existed (?). I asked a CORSA director
recently about this idea (surely not my idea) and was practically chastised for even
thinking such a thought. Would it be SO expensive to come up with something for our
Corvair repair community? I drive my cars and truck pretty regularly and all of them have
the CORSA decal displayed. Why has this idea not been discussed here on VV as a way of
getting new members? Or is my thinking on this subject that dumb?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Looking forward to driving my Corvair to Iowa in June