<VV> CORSA display ad

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 01:09:15 EST 2009

"I have been in 4 Corvair only repair shops in the last couple of years and have asked them all why they don't have some sort of display advertising CORSA. I have met some of their customers who did not even know CORSA existed (?). I asked a CORSA director recently about this idea (surely not my idea) and was practically chastised for even thinking such a thought. Would it be SO expensive to come up with something for our Corvair repair community? I drive my cars and truck pretty regularly and all of them have the CORSA decal displayed. Why has this idea not been discussed here on VV as a way of getting new members? Or is my thinking on this subject that dumb?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado"

That's a good idea, a CORSA display ad promoting the national organization. One would think this is a natural.

As far as you simply creating your own CORSA display ad for your shop, which was suggested by someone, I don't think that is best. A standard uniformed CORSA display ad is a lot better. To see the same ad in different shops and other places of business lends creditability to the organization. Within the CORSA members, I am sure there are a lot of people more talented than you or I that could design something like this.

Roy - Bayshore