<VV> boot advice

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Fri Dec 18 10:19:18 EST 2009

Bruce,

First, get the boot nice and warm . . . heat lamp or what ever about 90
degrees would be nice. Of course you know if you get it too hot it will
melt and be damaged. Second, make sure the top is in the fully lowered
position, under the clips if manual.  Take it out and stretch it on and
leave it on. When my dad was driving El Camino's with fabric tarps the
keeping the tarp warm inside then rushit to stretch it on was a winter
ritual in Kansas.  Hope this helps.

tkalp