<VV> boot advice

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:07:33 EST 2009

Bruce,

Don't even worry about trying to get it on in "the frozen North". Wait until
a nice sunny warm day when you want to drive with the top down. Place the
car in a nice sunny spot, put the top fully down with the boot laid out over
the top in the sun. Wait for everything to heat up, then snap the boot in
place.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert