<VV> boot advice

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 13:09:42 EST 2009

Bruce & all other ragtop people,

I have no advice for your shrunken boot. However, I would like to pass along
something I do with my boot.

When I put the top up, I unsnap and pull the boot forward, leaving the boot
attached to the seat back. Once the top is up, I fold the ends under and
stretch the boot back over the well to the rear by the plastic window. I put
snaps on the rear body just under the window and snap the boot to them. It
sort'a makes a rear shelf. It also solves the issue of storing the boot when
the top is up and makes sure it is readily available when I put the top
down.

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder vert
Westminster, CA