<VV> CPF

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Fri Dec 18 18:22:04 EST 2009

John:  After Ventura, President Tim put together a ad hoc committee to
review and revise CPF's documentation.  Formation of the committee was
announced in the Communique.  Several people who regularly post here, myself
included, spent better part of a year completing our task.  Because of other
more pressing issues, the CPF BoD did not consider the revisions at
Jacksonville.

The best long term plan for CPF is for CORSA to remain healthy.  Work toward
that goal, and CPF will take care of itself.

Historically Yours,
                   James Rice
                   CORSA member since mid-70's
                   Former Chairman of the Competition Committee
                   Member of original CPF Advisorary Committee
                   CORSA/CPF BoD member and CPF Liaison 1999-01
                   Occasional contributor to the Communique
                   PCG member

Message: 3