<VV> 62 Corvair Monza Spyder Convertible Suspension

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 21:18:18 EST 2009

Andy,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Corvairs.

The answer to your question is that there are a number or resources
available, and some would say, required. The first book I would be would the
the Shop Manual and Supplement for your year. If you keep the car for any
reasonable amount of time, this would be a valuable resource. The Shop
Manual can be purchased from any number of Corvair vendors including one of
my favorites, Clark's Corvair Parts (www.corvair.com). You should find the
information you are looking for in the manual.

My second recommendation would to be to identify and join your local
 Corvair chapter and CORSA, the national Corvair society. You'll find the
knowledge of the members to be priceless.

Don't let the recent heated discussions dissuade you from joining. We're
really a great bunch of folks, we are just as passionate about our favorite
car as we are about our convictions.

George Jones
Secretary, Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Eastern Division Director, CORSA
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom