<VV> 3rd brake light

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:50:50 EST 2009

"I knew before I sent the question in the first place that I could run a wire
from the brake light switch to the 3rd brake lamp. I wanted to do it more
"high tech". I also didn't want the lamp to blink with the turn signals."

If you run a wire from the brake light switch the 3rd brake light will not flash with the turn signals. The extra wire to the brake light switch is how GM did it from '86 & on.

Ed