<VV> 3rd brake lamp

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Dec 20 15:26:04 EST 2009

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that sent me advice.

I knew before I sent the question in the first place that I could run a wire
from the brake light switch to the 3rd brake lamp. I wanted to do it more
"high tech". I also didn't want the lamp to blink with the turn signals. I
have been sent information on two different modules available that will do
exactly what I want. Yes Mike, I will use a relay for full power to the
lamp.

Now that I have sources for two different modules, it's off to build the
lamp itself. 1 person, I believe it was Frank mentioned the angle of the
turbo emblem and LED lamp light angle. Whoever it was, thanks. I am using
wide angle LEDs but I will keep this in mind; as you said, no need to send
Morse Code to aircraft <SMILE>

After I finish with this project, I will do a write-up for publication.

Thanks again,

Dave Thompson

P.S. next project is to see if I can make the 63-64 fake vents on the rear
deck light up for a buddy of mine.