<VV> Scrapping Corvairs

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 12:15:00 EST 2009

You got the cart before the horse, Matt. The reason you don't see very many
derelict (older) Rustangs and Camaros is because they ARE desirable. People
restore those cars like they're going out of style. I've seen muscle/pony
cars restored that, had they been Corvairs, even *I* would have parted them
out years ago. The Corvair hasn't reached that stage, yet. (But hopefully
some day, soon.....)

Consider all the Corvairs that are lying around neglected as "waiting to be
restored" candidates, not a drag on the Corvair's reputation. Some day
people will WANT them.

-Mark

Private fields of JUNK