<VV> Asphalt Modified front bumper cam from test session at NJMP on 12/12/2009. Part 1 of 2.

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 01:55:22 EST 2009

>From the Wall Message Board, I saw a thread about "testing at NJMP" and followed it to the video link on You Tube. Looks like the folks at NJMP are looking at all possibilities. Anyway, here is the link. - Roy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_jZREezVug Asphalt Modified front bumper cam from test session at NJMP on 12/12/2009. Part 1 of 2.

I would like to thank all of the staff and volunteers that came out to New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP) the open test on 12/12/2009. The facility that has been built in South Jersey is absolutely awesome. I have never experienced that type of hospitality by a group running a racetrack. I also have to admit running the road course in a Modified is a blast. I was also very impressed by how well the Dirt Modifieds got around the place.

NJMP is serious about racing and I see a real future for our sport in Millville, wheter it be the road courses or their future oval track developments. NJMP has also been very supportive of the Garden State Vintage Stock Car Club. This place is here to stay and I strongly recommend catching a race down there sometime this year.

This is the video from my first time out (1 of 2), please excuse the 2 or 3 off road adventures, we all got better after a few laps.