<VV> CORSA Name

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Tue Dec 22 18:26:25 EST 2009

I think the question of needing permission from GM for use of the name CORSA
is not for the use of the name itself (which is simply the Italian word for
"race"), but rather derives from the use of the corsa (lower case) logo that
CORSA uses on things like the Communique.

The legal issue being that this corsa logo may be trademarked/copyrighted by
GM, and therefore requires permission for its use in that form.

My layman's interpretation of things only.