<VV> Brad Penn Oil > Joe Gibbs Oil

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 11:12:48 EST 2009

Bill and all.

Just got off phone with Brad Penn Rep. Nick Dixon who attended our
Performance Workshop a couple of years ago in Dayton OH.  He arranged for
oil to be sold to attendees there at near wholesale.  There are now over 400
retailers Nation-wide. He will have the LA area Representative call me and I
will give him your info, Bill.
Prices, retail: He said it is about $4.95 a qt depending where in the
country. East about $59 per case, Midwest, ~$65 case and West (CA requires a
premium on the oil) and it is about $75 a case. They make semi-synthetic in
multi-grades as well as straight dino oil.
They will ship to local areas where there is no convenient dealer.
http://www.amref.com/

Chuck Sadek
BBRT
Vair Fab Associates