<VV> Joe Gibbs Oil -> Mobil 1

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Dec 22 13:09:43 EST 2009

I have used Mobil 1 15/50 forever and it has been good for me.  You
can get it at Walmart, any auto store, any Mobil gas station, so it
is very available.  It has the high sulphur content required for flat
tappet engines.  And it is cheaper than most, especially from Walmart.  E

At 10:00 AM 12/22/2009, you wrote:
>From: MSYVairs at aol.com
>Subject: <VV> Joe Gibbs Oil
>To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>Anybody have any experience with the Joe Gibbs "Hot Rod" 15W-50 High
>Performance Synthetic oil?
>
>It's 125.88 a case here in Baton Rouge. Brad Penn is not available  locally.
>
>Bill Hadley
>Baton Rouge, LA

Merry Christmas from:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.