<VV> CORSA vs Corsa

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Tue Dec 22 13:10:08 EST 2009

JR:  Setting here today, I'd agree with your distinction.

But I don't think the blue suits at in the GM legal department saw it that
way back in 1969.  At least that is what I think I remember from those who
were there then.

I believe GM named a Opal model "Corsa" in Europe many years ago.  The push
comes to shove for us would be if GM decided to call current model "Corsa"
over here.  Say, a model of the Cobalt replacement....

Historically Yours,
			James

Message: 7