<VV> [FC] FC battery

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 17:51:42 EST 2009

Chuck,

I purchased an R51 Interstate for my '64 last year and the time before
that.  Lots of sitting, but still got four years out of the last one before
the newest.  Be forewarned that Interstate has two grades now to compete  with
the cheaper batteries--the better one with more Cold Cranking Amps at 0
degrees costs less that $10 more.  Consumers Union just rated batteries in
currently popular sizes and they also liked the Costco Kirkland
batteries--again  compare the Cold Cranking Amps at 0 degrees--not 32 degrees to sort them
 out.

Bob Hall