<VV> Another '62 disassembly question

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Tue Dec 22 20:06:19 EST 2009

I can answer the emblem question.  They are held on with 3 speed nuts each.
To gain access to them you need to remove the vent grill and the vent (4
screws on each side).   I am in the process of restoring a 1968 Monza ragtop
and just took those emblems off the other day as I am prepping for the body
shop.

I also removed headlight buckets but that was months ago and I forgot what I
did to remove.  I do recall it was not hard and also not the bolts that hold
the horn in place.  Maybe another member can shed light on that.

Russell J. Little
Kincaid Associates, LLC
Consultant
Supply Chain Management