<VV> Crankshaft pilot bearing diameter

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:57:18 EST 2009

Jim, my only concern with knurling is that the knurling may be inconsistent
and you may have a bushing not centered. But, I assume you have driven the
vehicle and there are no pbms, right? .001 interference fit with locktite on
a part that has no pressure on it to move would have been fine. Mark Durham