<VV> Always look a gift horse in the mouth. Free 140HP engine

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Thu Dec 24 17:42:46 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clark Hartzel" <chartzel at comcast.net>
Subject: <VV> Always look a gift horse in the mouth. Free 140HP engine

> My buddy Pete Koehler e-mailed me and asked if I wanted a free 140HP
> engine.  He said he gave up trying to take it apart.
> Hell yes, I can get it apart and save the heads,> I can now say "I can't
> get it apart either".  Several times my wife came
> Ho, ho, ho and a merry Christmas to all, Clark Hartzel
***************
do it yourself or take to a radiator shop .....

big plastic tub or cut up a horse barrel racing barrel.... fill with water
and a can or two of Lye ....    it will eat up all the aluminum parts ...
you will still have the crank, etc. steel parts ..... to play with
.....might be a week or so, but  keep adding lye until the aluminum boils
.... and of course do this outside, not near domestic birds or your kid's
Gerbils ...

Glad to be of help....
ken campbell, IOU

did I mention strong Lye is dangerous, no Lie (g) ... use caution....