<VV> Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 07:17:12 EST 2009

Merry Christmas to all.  I see Santa made his rounds last night.  No snow, but lots of rain over night.  Doesn't seem like Christmas without snow, but I like it warmer anyway.  Got the motor out of '65 Corsa to replace pilot bushing and input seal.  Ready to go back in car, but not on Christmas day.  Ken