<VV> LM drain holes at base of both windshields info?

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 21:08:01 EST 2009

I believe that down in the curved corners of both the front & rear
windshields, there should be small drain holes.  My car is having  bodywork/paint
done and had enough rust in all 4 that I cannot see if there  are/were those
holes present.  Can someone inform me as to possible size of  holes and
where they should be -- from the vertical steel roof support  pillars?  Also,
where would they drain into?  Down into the cowl  plenums?

Thanks for any info.

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.